All articles from this author :-
- Are you in danger of losing your relevance - Personal Articles
- Why Executive Recruiters Are Not Returning Your Calls - Personal Articles
- How flying under the radar is hurting your career - Personal Articles
- A powerful secret to career success - Personal Articles
- Are you standing in the way of your own career success - Personal Articles
- Are you wasting precious career acceleration opportunities - Personal Articles
- Is your communication style limiting your career success - Personal Articles
Select a Page
About the Author
Kim Meninger works with professionals who are feeling stuck in their careers, struggling to reach higher levels, or navigating challenging career transitions. Kim helps professionals clarify their career vision, identify career options that best align with their skills and interests, and apply job search strategies to more quickly and effectively find new opportunities and achieve their unique career goals.
Prior to coaching, Kim had a highly successful corporate career managing strategic business partnerships at EMC Corporation and Monster Worldwide. She attributes much of her success to her strategic approach to career management. Kim is passionate about helping other professionals use similar strategies to reach their full potential and maximize their career success.
Kim is a certified career coach and founder of Great Heights Coaching. She has a BA in psychology and an MBA with a concentration in organizational leadership from
Boston College. She also holds certifications in career and life coaching from the Life Purpose Institute. Kim is a CCE Board Certified Coach and an authorized facilitator of Now What?®, a Life Blueprint program. For more information, visit www.GreatHeightsCoaching.com. Authors Google+
Follow us @Scopulus_News