Richard A. Hall
All articles from this author :-
- Workplace Violence - Employee Articles
- 10 Tips for Finding the Right Legal Counsel - Legal Articles
- E-communications and the Law - Legal Articles
- Dispute Resolution that Works - Legal Articles
- How Much Does Justice Cost - Legal Articles
- Legal Efficiency - Legal Articles
- Privacy in the Workplace - Employee Articles
- 5 Best Practices for Controlling Legal Costs - Legal Articles
Select a Page
About the Author
Richard A. Hall is founder and President/CEO of LexTech, Inc., a legal information consulting company. Mr. Hall has a unique breadth of experience which has enabled him to meld technology and sophisticated statistical analysis to produce a technology driven analytical model of the practice of law. As a busy civil trial attorney, he was responsible for the design and implementation of a LAN based litigation database and fully automated document production system for a mid-sized civil defense firm. He developed a task based billing model built on extensive statistical analysis of hundreds of litigated civil matters. In 1994, Mr. Hall invented linguistic modeling software which automatically reads, applies budget codes, budget codes and analyzes legal bill content. He also served as California Director and lecturer for a nationwide bar review. Mr. Hall continues to practice law and perform pro bono services for several Northern California judicial districts.
LexTech provides corporate and public sector legal managers a cohesive suite of tools, professional services, and educational offerings to Manage the Business of Law. http://www.lextech.us.
Follow us @Scopulus_News
Article Published/Sorted/Amended on Scopulus
Copyright © 2004 -
2019 Scopulus Limited. All rights reserved.