Submit Articles Back to Articles
- Are you know as an EXPERT?
- Have you written articles on your website/blog or in journals?
- Do you want to showcase your articles to other business people and professionals?
- Enhance your Reputation!
Scopulus has high traffic volumes (Over FOUR Million Page views in 2013). Let other business people and
professionals read your articles.
How to Submit Articles
- Send in five of your articles to set up a portfolio. (We can get this direct from your website or you can email them).
- Send in your authorís section describing yourself and/or your organisation with contact details. Your picture or logo (see examples on website) is optional.
- Ask us about setting up your portfolio with full Google Authorship.
You can submit your article by emailing
with the article(s), or tell us where we can find your article(s) on the internet. Articles with formatting can be sent in with the html code.
It can be as simple as copying and pasting your articles into an email and sending it to us.
Subject to the following:
- All articles must be of interest to the business community and business related.
- By submitting an article, you must be the author or are authorised by the
author to distribute the article and the copyrightable material.
- A short section at the end of each article, which describes the author's
expertise and contact information is acceptable and should be of a reasonable length (
see examples on the articles already on this site for guidance). Website, email addresses, address, telephone details may be used.
- Pictures and diagrams are allowed and will brighten up your articles. You must own the copyright or are authorised to use them.
- Your articles are highlighted to thousands of professionals and business people via tweets, blogs and newsletters as being outstanding and useful.
- We are Not an article farm. Not all articles submitted will be
selected. Only informative and useful articles to our readers will be
selected. Sending in informative articles for promotion is a good idea,
sending in promotional articles is NOT.
- By submitting your article(s), you are giving us the right to publish the
article(s) on this and associated websites.
- No offensive articles are to be submitted. This site is created so that
you a professional in your field can submit and read accurate informative
information. No articles should be submitted which will break any law in you
submitting the article and in us accepting and publishing the article and the
author/sender indemnify www.scopulus.co.uk including all its officers, employees, agents, contractors and partners of
any liability which may result from these actions.
- The author represents they have full rights to send us the article(s)
and by sending us the content for publication on the site will not violate
or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited
to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or
other intellectual rights and the author/ sender indemnify
www.scopulus.co.uk of any liability
resulting from these actions.
- It is at the sole discretion of
www.scopulus.co.uk when and if it uses the article(s) and as to whether it is
When we have published a number of your articles then
You have shown via your articles you are an Expert in your
field and a trusted expert.
You can now put an "Expert" Stamp on your Web page
To show your readers we have published your articles and you have shown
due care and diligent in explaining an aspect of your expertise, you may
display this stamp on any page of your website. Here is the HTML you could use
to add this icon to your Web page:
alt="Expert Author at Scopulus
Business Articles" height="137" width="137"></a>
alt="Expert Author at Scopulus
Business Articles" height="39" width="96"></a>
You can change the stamp link to one of your articles, your authors page,
articles category or the main articles section as above.
If you want, you can download a copy of the stamp to keep in your local web
directory, and change the HTML fragment above to reference your local image
rather than the one on our server.
About the Author
Follow us @Scopulus_News
Article Published/Sorted/Amended on Scopulus 2014-04-19 14:11:56 in